The team is led by Team Manager, Derrike Cope and Crew Chief, Tony Furr. SCR hit the track in 2017 as a new team in the MENCS. SCR was formed after StarCom Fiber owner’s, William Woehlemann, Michael Kohler and Matthew Kohler, were the primary sponsor for Derrike Cope earlier in the 2017 season. The owners and board of StarCom Fiber, a New Jersey based Telecommunications Company, saw an amazing opportunity to join forces with veteran Derrike Cope to begin their own MENCS team.
- Title Sponsor Throws it Back with Derrike Cope at the Iconic Bojangles’ Southern 500®
- StarCom Racing and Landon Cassill Partner with The Original Horse Power, Mane ‘n Tail!
- Xfinity Regular Garrett Smithley Teams Up with StarCom Racing for Kentucky
- Trans Am Champion Tomy Drissi Set to Run the 00 in Sonoma
- Xfinity Regular Garrett Smithley to Make Cup Debut with StarCom Racing