The team is led by Team Manager, Derrike Cope and Crew Chief, Tony Furr. SCR hit the track in 2017 as a new team in the MENCS. SCR was formed after StarCom Fiber owner’s, William Woehlemann, Michael Kohler and Matthew Kohler, were the primary sponsor for Derrike Cope earlier in the 2017 season. The owners and board of StarCom Fiber, a New Jersey based Telecommunications Company, saw an amazing opportunity to join forces with veteran Derrike Cope to begin their own MENCS team.
- StarCom Racing and Dairi-O Restaurants Partner for All Star Race and Coca-Cola 600
- StarCom Racing Set to Field Second Car at Dover with Drivers Cassill & Cope
- StarCom Racing Partners with TW Cable, LLC, Superior Essex and Landon Cassill for the Food City 500
- USFRA Hometown Hero Contest Winners Head to Texas with SCR & Landon Cassill
- StarCom Racing Heads to Martinsville with New Sponsor and Driver Landon Cassill